Woaw, what a family dream I just had

Hi, God bless us each in ALMIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN

Im siervo33x

So here I share dream fast in Jesus name amen

So it was so weird and at the same time I feel it has a deep meaning

Every time God lets me dream I know I dream the future since I saw many loved people in dream and they died

So now, I was in this dream in a place like this:


It was like a Disney super cool game 3D place of Ice Cream, let me explain how I saw it:

There was the guy selling the ice cream on top of the store, at the entrance, then from there I was with my father, mother, brother that follows me and my sister inside the store of a size of 2 cars

So I was trying to get ice cream for my my brother and sister; I dont know where was my little brother; but the guy in the store, the ice cream seller like of Disney because he was dressed like in a game, probably like San Andreas Grand Theft Auto game like:


This is the game San Andreas GTA where this guy is dressed in a store you go to buy food; Hope You Choke A Doodle Doo GTA San Andreas; and so I used to play this many years ago, before 2017; so anyway in my dream there was a guy dressed like looking in 3D of a super game; and so he had a big like this right on his back:


3 times or 4 times this slide side and it goes down and then back up; of colors it was in dream; so he had the seller like a bicyle and he went down and then back up, grab the ice cream i think, and the come back down and back up again to deliver the ice cream to the buyer

Anyway, something like this I think; or like a show and the ice cream was nearby the store;

So I wanted ice cream for my brothers but then didnt have any money, I needed just some few money and then since I had not enough money I chose to buy for some family members and possibly not me; then I asked my father $2 to buy the ice cream, and oh really he was like I think; so anyway then;

So then nearby there was a little machine and I tried to pay there some coins but it was faulty, eating my money that thing

Then finally I think my brothers got their ice cream

Lol, I forgot to mention that the ice cream seller told me to clean a part of the showcase window of ice cream because I made it dirty with my breathing, and I said: What a weird Ice Cream store; hahahahahahahahahaha

I think possibly that dream means of other beloved people like family; since my family for sure can afford their own ice cream; so this may be a personal message

Anyway, I share because it seems important and different dream and woaw thinking about family, beautiful dream to be honest, with the family

God bless us each IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Christ loves us in Jesus name amen

Very happy day in Jesus Christ Name amen

siervo33x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sueño de uvas que tuve y Palabra de Dios

FEMINISMO EN LA IGLESIA ADVENTISTA

Prayer for Eminem