How to signup to make the Bitcoin free

God blesses us in Jesus Name amen

Just simply follow these simple steps

Go here

https://fortunecapitaltradefx.com/?ref=siervo33x


Click on Get Started


Fill in all the blanks

Your Full Name

Your username

Your Password

Again Password

Your Email

Again Email

Bitcoin Wallet Address [I will help you on this]

Ethereum Wallet Address [I will also help you on this]

USDT TRC20 [also I will help you on this]


Then click on I agree to the terms and conditions

Before clicking on Create account, let us finish details


So since I forgot my source wallets [where from website]; let us create new all wallets and put in platform]


For Bitcoin and Ethereum wallet let us use:

in Android:


in iPhone:


Once you register in all and put your ID then all set to receive the money; I will test this in future; now back to how to build your money; I will show you but I can do it for you too

First finish sign up in Bitcoin platform; go on the app of Coinbase and copy the details for Bitcoin and Ethereum

Now simply go ahead and Create account in Bitcoin platform

Now my friend will transfer into your account $500 USD and I will show you in following video what you have to do or I can do it for you too

[USDT TRC20 later]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sueño de uvas que tuve y Palabra de Dios

FEMINISMO EN LA IGLESIA ADVENTISTA

Prayer for Eminem