I had a dream of people going to mars

Hello
How are you? 
I'mma start sharing my dreams praise God

May God bless you in Jesus Name please God thank You amen

In one of my dreams Mr Bill Gates and Mr Donald Trump were together in a place leading all the people to take what in the end it would seem to be an aircraft to go to mars but all the people in line for the taking of this supposed to be there aircraft when my brother and I got out of the line then understood that this place was to put all the people in there to Holocaust because they we're going to be killed like Hitler time

God bless you in Jesus Name pls God thank You amen
!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

siervo33x

EDIT: November 6 2023

LIFE ON MARS THEORY, Conspiracy Theory, Mystery




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D WAVE, el futuro portal de los demonios y del diablo

blue beam project and digital human avatar hologram 3d

Esta es la tercera vez que sueno que viene una era de hielo