I had a vision of a powerful blue fire on the top of the Vatican cuppula

God bless u in Jesus Name pls God thank U amen
And my Words in Jesus Name pls God the blessing and thank U amen

In a vision that I had in the cuppula of the vatican a very powerful blue fire was down of the size of the cuppula upon the Vatican coming from inside an extraterrestrial aircraft

Anti holy Spirit (I used to call it)

I feel that crispr cas9 of the vaccine will transform the DNA to those vaccinated so that they may receive being robot like a false and fake "holy spirit fire"

Revelation 13 "he makes descend fire from heaven."

The age of the worship of technology




Recent drawing:

Recent drawings, July 17, 2023


Now I have learned how to use Photoshop, thank God, that is how I had the vision of the UFO that was shooting blue zero-point energy power of Nikola Tesla over the Vatican, and then I thought of Revelation 13.13
God bless us

Edit: November 15 2023

Blue fire coming down from heaven, zero point energy power field of Nikola Teslaenergy for all vaccinated with graphene in them I think


siervo33x

///

now A.I. helped me on





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D WAVE, el futuro portal de los demonios y del diablo

blue beam project and digital human avatar hologram 3d

Esta es la tercera vez que sueno que viene una era de hielo