another dream about teleportation

 i dreamt this:

i was with my friend, S****y (Sydney), probably that was the friend i was with, i was in a bus stop, and i was dressed all yellow super tight cloth and a sort of like hat yellow and then i told my friend: watch me, watch me, like focus on me, i concentrated so hard in my mind, and thank God, thank God im alive and healthy amen, in my mind it was like it became all digital, blue mind, full concentration of blue power energy in my frontal lobe, it was like my brain in frontal lobe was becoming all blue fire digital power energy, im not sure if the neighbor cut the electricity because of my mental power, may be; then i started to absorb the time space next to me so in a moment more i appeared popped out of the time space absorption on a building on the middle of the building in the wall of the tall building


God bless u so much in JESUS NAME AMEN





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D WAVE, el futuro portal de los demonios y del diablo

blue beam project and digital human avatar hologram 3d

Esta es la tercera vez que sueno que viene una era de hielo