dream i had of people turning their minds into monkey behavior

 ALRIGHT THEN, God bless you in JESUS NAME AMEN, let me share in JESUS NAME AMEN,

so it was long ago this dream, many years, probably 2

[dream] so it was in california, at a certain city, *******e [PALMDALE] city, and i dreamt:

i was inside the patio of this church seventh day adventist next to the parking lot, and my family were going out in the gray car and this started to happen:

the neighbors were all black people and they began to dance up and down like monkeys, like they were crazy, no more humans, and started to throw balls of snow on us, each time bigger, and one of those i saw in slow motion how the ball of snow of the size of the face of my sister it went right through the side of her and she did not see it, therefore i understood that i was the only one to be able to see this happening with the black people and none of my family were able to see what was happening, because i believe i was seeing the future inside in my dream;

therefore i told them lets go, lets get out, come on, lets go, so they went away and i was about to close the gate (that before there was no gate that i saw closed ever on that place but when went again with my family member around there in covid time we saw the gate and i explained to him why i wanted to see the gate and so they put it there now); and so i said to them, wait for me

so black people got crazy like monkeys, that was what i saw in my dream dreaming it within my dream because i saw the future my family could not see in the dream and so black people threw the snow balls at us and if this is related to vaccine for black people to lose control of themselves only God knows

God bless you IN JESUS NAME PLEASE FATHER THANK YOU LORD AMEN

siervo33x



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D WAVE, el futuro portal de los demonios y del diablo

blue beam project and digital human avatar hologram 3d

Esta es la tercera vez que sueno que viene una era de hielo