i had a dream once more about sylvester stallone

God bless us in Jesus name amen
i certainly dream the future since 2017 and my family member i dreamt last week and precisely she died,i thought she was a closer relative,but she looked alike like my closer relative,didnt know,so now she dead

now i will share this dream

i dream sylvester stallone,wanted to tell him but it seems instagram account he blocked me

i was going to tell him:

Brother Lord bless us so much in Jesus Name amen
Lord beautiful God bless every word i say in Jesus Name amen
i dreamt once more with u my friend
it was such a beautiful amazing dream
i share
u were like my guide
u were young
u were with me like instructing me
i had to go through a window to be noticed like u did (in dream),i probably at last saw ur instructor in the movie rocky,u r such a beautiful person brother,my brother next in blood he was also in dream,trying also it was like through exercise to be noticed,he probably was better than me; and at last u say something like "to keep trying until someone notices" and u said "us",such a beautiful person

i love these dreams,they tell me something

last week i dreamt i thought my ****** but actually she was my ******,looked so much as my ******,but didnt think of ******,now she dead;  i respect my dreams; and seeing u everytime brings me lots of joy because i see u as my guide for the future coming

much love brother

thank u for...

///

and whatever i was gonna say no matter,he blocked me

what will this mean? hope aint meaning death because i dreamt my dead grandpa the other day,i ll share

Word of God says: "damned be who trusts man"

so let us keep up,God bless us in Christ name amen

siervo33x
 
 Sylvester Stallone will never play the Rambo again as the action hero calls  time on the Lone Wolf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D WAVE, el futuro portal de los demonios y del diablo

blue beam project and digital human avatar hologram 3d

Esta es la tercera vez que sueno que viene una era de hielo