Supernatural Power

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh actually I saw now that bitchute automatically transfers from youtube

sorryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Woaw, God bless us in Jesus Name amen; something supernatural happened yesterday praise God in Jesus Name amen

I share in Jesus Name amen

So yesterday I was doing these little videos in YouTube and they automatically posted in Bitchute, I have no idea how since I never intended to post them in Bitchute, they are so short for that; so I think angel of God posted, or I posted from the future, or God granted me supernatural power to post each video automatically to Bitchute without me thinking of it; and did not post all of the clips, so without a doubt this is supernatural praise GOD IN CRISTO NOMBRE AMEN



There we can see the clips I uploaded short live yesterday to YOUTUBE




And these are the videos that got uploaded TODAY JANUARY 30 2024 to Bitchute, I never intended these to go here since they are too short; but not even all of them, some of them, someone uploaded them to my Bitchute, this is crazy; so cool; either I did it from the future, or angel of God; or some automatic bypass the Internet power that God is granting me already praise God in Jesus Nombre amen

Woaw, this is new to me and so cool, so crazy

God bless us each so much for Messianic Parody in Sweet Name of Cristo please Father thank YOU LORD AMEN

siervo33x

This is weird, they keep posting themselves by themselves, I did not post them




Keeps coming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D WAVE, el futuro portal de los demonios y del diablo

blue beam project and digital human avatar hologram 3d

Esta es la tercera vez que sueno que viene una era de hielo